- Multiple Subject Credential/CSUN, CLAD, CBEST, CSET and RICA
- BA in theatre from UCLA. Summer semester in London for art history, theatre. and dance.
Canterbury Elementary School - 2001 - present
- 2008-11 - Third grade teacher - Arts Fellow for grade level. Assisted in creating a third grade choir. Entered nine Canterbury Artists in the Valley Wide Annual Arts Festival of 2009. Worked closely with the resource specialist to achieve successful inclusion in the general education setting of a student with autism and four other students with speech and other special challenges.
- 2006-08 Second Grade teacher -Arts fellow for grade level. Directed first and second grade production of “The Selfish Giant” and “Jack and the Beanstalk” with first grade magnet teacher, Rose Fisher. Took ELD practicum.
- 2005- Long term Substitute ESL -Third Grade and Kindergarden. Included parent conferences, SOAR testing, Math Quarter assessments and report cards. 2001-05 LTM Drama teacher - Language Through Motion literacy program Principal -Graciela Rodriguez, ESL Coordinator - Rosa Mohammed (818) 892-1104
CSUN student teaching: K-1 split at Monlux Elementary School in North Hollywood - Marine Yanikian-Sutton as the mentor teacher. Taught Open Court Language, Foss Science and Scott Foresman Math Curriculum as whole group and small group with an emphasis on First Grade.
Beckford Ave. Elementary School
LAUSD drama teacher 2001-2002
Wonderland Ave. Gifted Elementary School
LAUSD drama teacher 2000-2002
STAR at Wonderland after school enrichment program. Also directed Robin Hood and The Girl Who Cried Martian. Gifted Children’s Association Summer Session 2003 - 2005. Taught drama with puppetry and scene work to grades K-5. Taught hands on science for grade K-5. Christine Demmett, Director, 818-782-2306
- Theatre West Writing Workshop Moderator for five years 1994-99
- Theatre West Acting Workshop Moderator 1999-2000, 2012
Christmas at Sparrows Inn - English text translation of the Japanese. Childrens Book, fiction/folktale published in Japan, 2008
More Monologues For Women By Women, excerpted Baby Dreams, Heineman Press, 2000
Scenes For Women By Women, excerpted Little Rhonda, Heineman Press 1998
Little Rhonda, Play in two acts, Audrey Skirball-Kenis Theater Projects Play Collection Vol. 2, 1996
- The Lillian Nesburn Award for playwriting, 1999, for Grandma Good
- Baby Dreams - Jane Chambers Award finalist, 1995